Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 12, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial - Muscle Man ...

Hi Everybody,

Today's Tuesday Tutorial is in the form of  a video and I am keeping with the male theme that we have been using for the last few days.

This one is using the Masculine Additions from the "Christina Collection" and it is another one that I hope you will enjoy

It is easy to do and uses a technique that we have used in the past. And Blue Print Sketch is fast becoming my "go to" shade of blue 

It also blends really well with the new shade of blue card that is with Papermill Direct called Marine Blue

This is definitely a card for the men in your life and would be really well received by the gym enthusiasts 


It's not a long video and I will move onto a more feminine theme soon but I hope you have enjoyed the ideas for male cards as I know it is something I get asked about quite regularly

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a great card and a fab. video.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great male card. Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christina, thank you, just what we need.
    Dorothy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card.
    Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and video Christina thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Another brill card. Will watch the video later. This male set is a must for my wish list
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all these male cards you're showing us Christina
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    I'm loving the man card ideas, thank you.
    I have such a job to post every day that if I disappear don't think I've deserted you. I've been trying all afternoon and evening, only managing to succeed now.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much needed male cards, many thanks. Diana x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...